This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Cypress
Pages:  2
As all of you noticed, our activity dropped significantly down. No, that's not the end of us or whatever else you think. Probably, some of us got older, we don't have as much time as we used to have when were younger. I'm not saying that it's the end, but, I'm saying that's a new start. Let me explain by what I mean a new start.
As a new start I mean, this year, we will get back again and more active as used to. I don't know if everyone of us properly will, but, I guarantee that there will be a huge change that no one ever been waiting of. Nobody of us ever left, time is limited especially when you are getting into real life and become independent. Lets follow a small description of what I mean by huge changes.
Huge changes means, that our community is going to grow up which means lot of things need to be changed in order to make this happen. It's good to ride always on the same road but why always on the same if you can try another and maybe find a shorter way back home and save some fuel and funds? I guess you know what I mean.
It's hard for us to be active all the time around, as we have real life things to do. As I'll go back to education by September I'll have a little bit more of time to take care of things around and probably as well make the huge change happen. Thanks to everyone who is staying with us, especially to our fellow friends.
I'd love to stay FRAG POWAH again!
Hello fellow users,
As you have noticed, we have a new forum design which includes more stabilized view. In all of other cases nothing really changed at all as from the working and actions side. Also you can now see our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube links.
Enjoy our new appearance!
As you had and have noticed server is already unresponsible for over a month. This topic should of been made ages ago but actually there no actual info on when it will come back.
The game mode was not getting updated due to my lack of time. Although I have started kn working with it again, not as much as I was but can guarantee new feutures and bug fixes.
I decided to make a simple introduction about Cypress.
My real name is George and I'm from Greece. I'm 17 years old. I'm ugly like most of you would say 'it doesnt matter'. OFC it doesn't. I'm not rich nor poor. I'm between poorich abstation. My interests are playing on guitar, singing, computer coding. I'm not a professional coder, all I know, I learnt myself. Computer comes easy to me and I'm getting stuff easily than some people do. You wonder how a stupid can code? Well I'm stupid on other things, not including interests into. As most of you, I go to school. I'm not bad neither good, again here I'm stupidsmart. I'm planning to study computer science after I'll finish school.
My life isn't perfect coz there are a lot of things I dont like in it. But now its going better since something good happened, no I'm not going to share it with you, its kinda private. I can add lot of other information which is pointless for me to. Althought that's pretty enough to know about a famous guy like me.
Anything else? What is Cypress? Well I don't know, do you?
This topic is not related to your personal problems.
Have any problem on the server? Forgot your password? Ask here!
Feel free to make a new topic about your problem and try give as much information as it's possible.
Forgot password - note:
If you have forgotten your password it will be reset. This may take some time so be patient.
Please give us the following information in your application. You must use this form and not copy the answers from someone else’s application.
First of all you need to know the following things before you're going to make a sub-admin application!
Why some people are denied without reply?:
• Most likely because they were/are inactive, and lost interest.
• Sub-admin needs to never been punished or warned.
• Sub-admin needs to have played at least for 24 hours on the server.
• Sub-admin needs to know the rules very good (rules can be seen in-game by using ‘/rules’).
• Sub-admin needs to be active.
Rules to follow:
• Mute flamers, spammers, racists, if they are really fighting with each other.
• Help people when they need help.
• Kick cheaters/hackers.
• Use ‘/spec [id]’ before taking any action (in case of a report of a cheater/hacker).
• Check reports well before taking any action (there have been some problems with that).
• Kick those who advertise.
• Do not kick for reasons such as aimbot or anything like that.
• Do not burn players that got reported for weapon hacking - only for health hack.
• Enter valid reasons for kicking, muting, warning anyone (not like shut the fuck up).
• Do not mute players for a big period of time (5-20 minutes is fine).
If you'll see any sub admin who does not follow this rules, make a report here.
Breaking this rules up to 2 times means getting demoted.
• Treat players and admins in a respectful way.
• Every player has to be treated in the same way, whatever their status is on the server.
• Don't abuse admin tools, you have them purely in order to serve and protect the server and its players.
• Don't show off with your status, you are not supposed to act superior or let everyone know you're a sub-admin.
• Follow the rules yourself, and be strict with the rules. Having a higher rank than others doesn't allow you to break rules in any way.
• When kicking someone, always put a valid reason to avoid confusion.
• Be objective, so every player gets treated in the same way.
As long as you follow these rules and guidelines, you'll never have any problems. Have any questions; not sure about what to do in a certain situation? Feel free to ask instead of taking a guess on what to do!
These are the questions you need to fill in in your application:
• Where are you from?
• What languages do you speak?
• How old are you?
• Give some more information about yourself (for example: hobbies, activities, interests, etc.).
• How long have you been playing the FRAG server?
• How much do you play in the FRAG server in a week?
• Have you ever been admin, or a similar function to it, somewhere else before?
• Why do you want to become a sub-admin?
• Do you have MSN? (If you don’t want to make this information public, you don’t need to put your address here)
• Do you have any other online communication methods, and if so, which?
Code to copy:
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:49:46 PM »
Quote from: Kalcor
SA-MP 0.3e is released! As usual, the new version is on the Download Page.
For those who still uses 0.3d & for those who are bland.
« on: December 13, 2011, 06:33:53 PM »
SA-MP 0.3d R2 update is available on the Download Page. This is an optional/recommended update to SA-MP 0.3d that fixes some last minute problems not found before release.
- Fixes a common client crash related to the object limit increases.
- After a player slot was kicked, the server may not properly free the slot. The slot could not be used by other players. This problem has been resolved in the 0.3d R2 server.
SA-MP is also making available an 800 player slot server. It is not recommended that you use the 800 player slot server unless your server requires it, since the script will need to be compiled against MAX_PLAYERS 800, and it may require specially compiled plugins.
0.3d R2 800 slot server downloads:
Windows Server: http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03dsvr_R2-800p_win32.zip
Linux Server: http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03dsvr_R2_800p.tar.gz
Please check back for any further updates to the SA-MP client/server.
You can find the official topic here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=302503
SA-MP 0.3d is released! You can find it on the Download Page.
SA-MP 0.3d features
- Support for Shoutcast/Icecast audio streams.
- Major performance improvements and smoother game-play.
- Improvements to sync, including vehicle passengering and motorbikes.
- New models, including a replacement mall, hot air balloon, fireman hats.
- You can surf on objects attached to moving objects and objects attached to vehicles.
- Servers can remove static buildings from the map.
- Moving objects can now rotate smoothly.
- Many new scripting functions and callbacks for SA-MP servers.
Thanks to all the players and server owners who helped test this new version.
You can find the official thread here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=300562
- Make your topic title clear. Use 'SUGGESTION' instead of 'add this please'. This will give your topic a good view and a pro made.
- Tell us why we should make your suggestion coming true.
- Do not suggest previews things (that already have been suggested).
- Do not suggest things that are not possible to script. First, think twice!
- Do not be a selfish and ask us to make you a house or anything related only to you.
Viewed suggestions board is holding all viewed applications which do not count as active anymore. All applications that are in the main board 'Suggestions' are marked as active.
Thanks for your future suggestions.
Pages:  2